Our vision is to deliver the best-possible service quality on the Turkish Riviera, including a stress-free customer experience through innovation, while having safe, secure and sustainable airport operations.
Operating the terminal under the frame of the following conditions as in accordance with the international standards has been accepted as a governing principle by YDA Airport Investment and Management, Inc.
- To combine the latest technology with the abilities and creativity of the specialist personnel.
- To establish all sorts of infrastructures for all practices required to generate unconditional customer satisfaction.
- Uninterruptedly maintaining the required investment support for the research and development activities in relation with the business improving.
- To demonstrate, together with employer associations and organizations, fair acts towards/in the relations with employees, sub-operators and suppliers.
- To target the need for mutual benefiting in all business relations.
- To act strictly in accordance with the codes, regulations and ethic rules.
Our Core Values
- To ensure satisfaction by focusing on internal and external customers.
- To act with the sense of “WE” in a team consciousness.
- To have the necessary confidence, audacity, and agility to be value-adding, creative, and successful workers.
- To be solution-focused.
- To base on trust, understanding and respect while communicating.
- To take responsibility and do a good job in order to provide the best service.
- To not compromise on quality and stability.
- To represent our organization to the best of our ability with a sense of belonging.
- To keep our ethical values at the center of our work.
- To act with a sense of thrift and eliminate waste.
- To manage our activities with a sustainability approach.
- To ensure the continuity and applicability of the zero waste approach.